- A multi-country response to Cyclone Idai which made landfall in Southern Africa in March 2019, causing catastrophic flooding and damage to infrastructure and crops in Malawi, Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- Refugee-led Shelter in Cox’s Bazar Rohingya refugee settlement in Bangladesh – still the largest refugee camp in the world
- Shelter as part of a One Neighbourhood approach addressing multiple needs of Syrian refugees and host communities in the poorest neighbourhoods of Tripoli in Lebanon
- Volcano response and emergency preparedness planning in Vanuatu following increased volcanic activity on Ambae island and an impending cyclone season
- Research exploring urban self-recovery processes in the Philippines and Nepal, as part of the Promoting Safer Building (PSB) research project and working group.