Key findings include:
- An increase in sexual violence for all groups (girls, women, boys, men) since July 2016 but women and girls have been most affected.
- Stigma remains extremely high for all forms of sexual violence and GBV.
- Women continue to bear the largest burden for taking care of their household.
- There are reports of forced recruitment of both boys and girls. It is expected that the recruitment and abduction of girls involves sexual violence.
- In Eastern Equatoria, child marriages have increased as a coping mechanism for the economic revival of families in crisis.